Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Senyah Year

Yello.
I suppose this post will be my blog intro, and i know i have to make it memorable because everytime i read a blog i always find myself going to that particular blogger's first post, and i usually chuckle at its noob-ishness.
ANYWAYS, my name is Carlin, but you can call me carlz, carl, carcar, whatever.
I am of course going to be a senior in high school in Texas.
I just turned 17 on May 20th.
The real reason i started this blog was because i was complaining that there were no websites that explained how-to make senior overalls. Which, at my high school is a fun tradition for senoir girls to make their overalls over the summer, and then wear them every friday during football season. FUN
I'm pretty sure this is a tradition that VERY FEW schools do, or else there would have been a website explaining the ins and outs of making these.
Hopefully as i finish my overalls i will continue to document my year, including applying to colleges, and at this point i honestly cannot see me as a college student, woooo scary.
That is all for now, if you would like to see more info on these lovely overalls, continue to check back for updates.
Gig Llomn everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

yello. would you like to comment?